A passionate creative aspiring to be an inspirational educator. A learner by heart who constantly seeks to improve herself, a good motivator, and an enthusiast in everything she does. She possesses an open mind to try new ideas, has excellent interpersonal skills, and can easily adapt to highly dynamic situations.
2016 - Present
- Working with students to further develop an understanding and appreciation for music.
- Provide individualized music instruction for children, teen, adult students, with the piano or ukulele as the instrument of choice.
- Motivate and encourage students through positive reinforcement techniques
2016 – 2017
- Taught Music, Arts and Health in grade school (Grades 1-5)
- Assisted in kindergarten and eventually took over as a lead teacher.
- Helped to organize school events and activities.
April 2015 – November 2015
- Taught beginner and intermediate piano and ukulele.
- Met with individual students on a weekly basis for 60-minute lessons.
- Introduced basic musical concepts to students in a fun, relaxed, and creative learning environment and tailored lessons to each student’s learning ability and individual interests.
- Assisted in recitals and concerts as backstage staff and emcee.
2014 – 2015
- Doing keyword research, to be used for product listings on Amazon.
- Crafting product listings and descriptions.
- Researching and communicating with suppliers and manufacturers for
- Ensuring product specifications and standards of quality are met.
- Maintaining accurate data of the supplier management sheet for
reference of brand managers/owners.
January – December 2013
- Encode and maintain accurate electronic-based data.
- Prepare personnel appointments, contracts, memorandums, biometric
attendance, personnel reports, and communication dissemination.
- Processing of Fidelity Bonds of employees, and accounts on PhilHealth,
- Other miscellaneous office tasks.